Web Designing Training Institute in vijayawada
Duration 25 Hrs
Web design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modeling, and execution of electronic media content delivery via Internet in the form of technologies such as markup languages suitable for interpretation and display by a web browser or other web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs).With growing specialization within communication design and information technology fields, there is a strong tendency to draw a clear line between web design specifically for web pages and web development for the overall logistics of all web-based services.
What type of tasks are involved in Web Design Web designers often work on many projects at a time while ensuring that each one meets its deadlines and is of high quality. There are a variety of tasks for web designers when working on a project.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions and to gain an understanding of project. Act as an advisor, guiding clients through each step of site construction.
- Prepare specifications, storyboards, and design prototypes to employers and customers.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
Careers in Web Designing
Web Designers have many sources of income; the greatest advantage of web designing is you can work from any place you want to develop projects. Few ways of income sources for web designers.
- Creating your own websites and earning with advertisements
- Working as Web Designer for a Company
- Working as Freelancer for other companies
- Working on online projects from Freelance websites
Why Web Designing?
Having an excellently designed web site is like an asset for any company, because it reflects the Company ’s position and credibility. At present there are thousands of web design companies in this world.
We won’t be shocked, if you say that your next door neighbor and friend Hari is also a web designer. If you are looking to get yourself or any of your employees fully trained up in HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT then look no further than Revanth Technologies.
1.Introduction to HTML.
* Adding Headings, Paragraphs
* Adding Lists
3. Links within a page
4. Link paths explained
5. Introduction to HTML
6. Basic Tags
* Adding Headings, Paragraphs and Breaks
* Adding Lists
7.Links within a page
8.Link paths explained
* Adding an image to your page
* Making an image into a link
10. Aligning text with images Adding the “alt” attribute to your image Creating Links
* Linking pages to each other
* Adding E-Mail Links
11. HTML Frames
12. HTML Tables
13. Form Designing
15. Search Engine Friendliness
* Adding Titles
* Adding META-Descriptions
* Adding META-keywords